6 Signs you may be addicted to Cowboy Erotica:
1. Your Amazon suggested recommendations include nothing but Cowboy Erotica.
2. You feel like you’re cheating on your cowboys when your read Cat’s Red, Hot & Blue Series instead of her Studs & Spurs.
3. Your husbands (or significant others or even your friends) say “…all you need is a Cat Johnson/Lorelei James book and you’ll be set.” (not that I’m picking on Dee & Shannon here…hehehe)
4. The person you have nicknamed 50 Shades wears boots and rides bulls (when not shirtless & trimming trees).
5. While researching Texas land legal documents from the 1850’s at work, you jot down potential names for Cat & Lorelei to use for their cowboys in the future and make a mental note to tweet the names to them later.
6. You name your newest cupcake invention Cowboy Cocksucker. (Shannon!)
You Know You’re Addicted to Cowboys When…
- Certain sounds turn you on–For example, spurs clinking as he walks across a room or the sound a Dodge Cummins engine makes when firing up,
- While you may not like dipping as a general rule, you’re glad that the Skoal ring gives you a semi-legit reason to stare at his butt
- Chaps…enough said.
- You feel torn between your loyalty to Wrangler butts and Cinch butts.
- <<<<insert your addiction here
Ok ya’ll, let’s play along. What turns you on about cowboy erotica or cowboys in general. Inquiring minds wanna know. So share away!